Despite the financial issues of LeEco, Coolpad continues to launch new models in the middle of the summer and today we have a new addition to their mid-range portfolio. It’s called Coolpad M7 and it’s currently available on JD.com with a price tag of CNY 2699 ($404).
The M7 model packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D glass and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It offers decent imaging capabilities, with a 13MP main camera on the back (f/1.8) and a 13MP selfie camera in front with f/2.2.
Coolpad Cool M7 Specifications
- 5.5-inch FHD 2.5D Curved glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 clocked at 2 GHz, Adreno 506, 4 GB RAM
- 12-Megapixel primary rear camera with an aperture of f/1.8
- 13-Megapixel front facing/selfie camera with f/2.2, 79.8-degree field of view
- Front facing fingerprint sensor, full metal body
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2 and USB Type-C
- 3,200 mAh battery
Other features include a fingerprint sensor, USB-C port, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3200mAh battery and Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
source : http://www.gizchina.com/
Thanks for reading Hot news-Coolpad M7 announced, packs a Snapdragon 625 chipset. Please share...!